UPDATE ON MUNICIPAL PROJECTS
1. Sunrise Sewer Project should be completed by months end. The contractor is finishing property restoration and final punch list items.
2. Design is complete for the 60-year old Tassel Lane Sanitary Sewer Pump Station and Force Main. The project is awaiting completion of a possible grant to finance this project.
3. 2018 Road Program has been completed. Some additional items are outstanding that will be completed by the contractor within the next few weeks.
4. New Air Handlers have been installed in the Municipal Building. These Air Handlers replace the original Air Handlers that for many years have exceeded their life expectancy.
5. Fall is in the air. As we wind down and brace for winter, please be reminded that there are times the tennis courts or roller hockey courts will be closed for safety reasons. If a resident is requesting access to the tennis courts or roller hockey courts and they are locked particularly on the weekends, please use the red phone located at the front entrance of the Municipal Building, 410 East Bruceton Road to contact the police. Pleasant Hills Police have the sole discretion to deny access to these areas if they feel there is a safety concern where an individual could be hurt or injured due to weather conditions. Weather conditions that could prevent access are rain, snow, ice and frost. These conditions can pose serious risks for injury.
6. We would like to remind residents raking or blowing leaves into the streets and catch basins is PROHIBITED. Leaves can cause blockages in the storm line and prevent water draining and potentially flood a resident's home. MS4 requirements also prohibit this act. Please help us keep our community clean and free of these hazards.