NOTICE: Due to the demolition and construction of the new Borough Building, Pleasant Kingdom will be closed and those pavilions will not be available for rental for the 2024 season. We apologize for any inconvenience. Both Mowry shelters will be available for rental.
Pleasant Hills Resident Fees: Mowry Park Shelter's #1 & #2 and Pleasant Kingdom Shelter's A & B are $125.00 of which includes a $25.00 security deposit which will be refunded if the shelter area is clean and damage free.
All Others: Mowry Park Shelter's #1 & #2 and Pleasant Kingdom Shelter's A & B are $150.00 which includes a $25.00 security deposit which will be refunded if the shelter area is clean and undamaged.
Non Profit Groups: All shelters are $75.00 which includes a $25.00 security deposit which will be refunded if the shelter area is clean and undamaged.
Picnic shelters may be reserved in person at the Municipal Building, 410 East Bruceton Road, 2nd floor Administration Department or by calling 412-714-4598. The picnic shelter fee is required by cash or check made payable to Borough of Pleasant Hills within five (5) business days of reservation or the reservation will be cancelled. Last minute picnic shelter reservation fee MUST be paid in cash. Picture I.D. and permit holder’s signature agreeing to all Borough terms is also required. All reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Security deposit refund will be mailed to permit holder above approximately one month after event date.
Picnic Shelter Rules & Regulations
- Have permit with you in the event of any discussion regarding this reservation.
- Use of alcoholic beverages is restricted to shelters and forbidden to those under the legal permitted age.
- Gambling, drunkenness, disorderly or indecent conduct and profane language are prohibited.
- Loud or excessive noise from the use of radios, CD players or other electronic amplification is prohibited.
- All decorations MUST be taped. NO nails, staples, tacks etc., may be driven into park property including structures, fences, fountains, benches or trees. Park property may not be injured or defaced in any way.
- NO person shall throw or deposit litter except in the public receptacles. All trash and garbage must be placed securely in heavy-duty plastic garbage bags. The bags are to be placed in the containers provided. (If containers are full, place securely tied bags beside trash cans.) Please be sure to bring an adequate supply of heavy-duty bags.
- No parking of vehicles in grass areas.
Failure to comply with the picnic shelter rules and regulations will result in withholding of refund.