What to do if a Solicitor comes to your residence:

  • Ask to see his/her permit from the Borough of Pleasant Hills 
  • If the Solicitor does not have a permit, do not engage
  • Call 911 to report a Solicitor who does not have a permit and/or if you are on the do not solicit list
  • Police can only be dispatched through the Allegheny County 911 system
  • Calls to 911 should be placed at the time of the incident

Ukrainian Fraud Alert